Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Valentine for John Corbett

To my newest favorite actor (first noticed him on the TV show "Sex and the City".
And since he's been in quite a few movies.

Valentine,


If you didn't have a Valentine


I'd be your Valentine


For I think you are beautiful


and a man who's very special


I read you are a born again Christian


and I desire to be a good Christian


So I think together we'd be just divine


If only for us it were the right time


For I'd marry you in a minute


And then give you a trillion kisses




I know, you probably think this poem is silly and corny and besides he'd be only in my dreams.



A Valentine for John Corbett, John Corbett, sex and the city, sweetheart, true love, love poems, romantic love, Valentine's Day poems, favorite actors, in my dreams,







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best day in all of world for express the feeling and love share to other peoples with the help of lovely romantic flowers, cute teddy bears and some sweets.Send flowers on Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete